Thursday 24 April 2008

Doctor Or Not

Am I having PSTD? 22:16 24/04/2008

My Doctor said no. First I told him about this problem about 6 months to a year ago. I cannot remember when. When I phoned him about 3 weeks ago he told me to collect a letter from the clinic. I told him I find it difficult to come to the clinic unless I really need to, he said he cannot post it. I managed to get a friend to collect it for me and there was a form to fill and another letter asking me to make an appoinment with him in two weeks time. I did that. When I went there to see him he seems to remember that I have some problems about dreams and he asked me what it is. I said that I wake up frieghtened about something in the night and whan I go back to sleep I seem to see the same dream and wake up again frieghtened. In the morning I have a problem of not been fully awake. This happens quite often. Then he asked me whether I send the form back I said I did. I remember giving it to a friend of mine to post, with another letter to the lovefilms. The lovefilms letter got delivered and I know about it , as otherwise I would have problems continuing my transactions with them. So Dr Allen said that the form must have got held up in the admin transactions. He said that I do not suffer from PTSD. The problem is; is Dr Allen capable of giving a decision without looking at the form. Why did I have to fill the form? I am not very happy with this. He reckons that I have a drinking problem. Of course I drink, but I am not addicted to alcohol.

Last five years he has been at me for smoking and I stopped buying tobacco last year 23rd dec. I have not bought any since. But now he is going at me for drinking. Nagging barstard.

No comments: