Friday 24 February 2012

What is Pensions Reform Agenda

Arizona's Police Pensions lost $ 1.8 Billion without any accountability. There is a big move to reform the pentions in Arizona.

Now in Britain there was a Pensions Reform Act which got the OK from the Queen in december last year. Now I do not understand this even though I went to a public meeting with the that time Home Minister D Blunkett. It was a facade which can be seen through by any child. Ok we were all given certain ideas for pention reforms. There were I think 5. We had to vote which one's are better than others. I asked the boffin there "What if  have a different suggestion?".  He informed me, "Write to the Home Office, we cannot discuss them here now!". Bloody good that is. So I voted for the worst one. Take that you ignorant piece of Sxxxte.

My question is was there any bad accounting in UK pension funds which was discovered in 2006 or so when everything started going tits up, and they are not telling us.

No comments: