Friday 17 August 2012

Olympics In London

It was a very nice experience we all in UK had during the Olympics time. One timeonly ticket for me as I am getting older now and cannot envisage another Olympics in this country. There was only one little incident the media tried to put it down as one of those things. Yeah but it did happen. The finals of the 100m race. The finalists were all lined up and all set to go....In the silence an empty bottle was thrown right behind the athletes.Luckily no one heard it except the USA own man Gatlin the bronze winner. But he never thought about it. This is the photo of the incident.

Bottle shown with the black arrow in lane 5

In BBC or any UK news of the action where the person was arrested was not shown. But on sky news I saw it, which I did not record. I am not sure whether the person in a white top sitting behind the athletes, threw the bottle. But in my memory it looked like him on Sky News. Check it.

White arrow?

See my funny commentators' gaffs here

No comments: