Tuesday 20 May 2008

Do the doctor listen to you

I registered with my doctor far back in 1996 I think when I had problems with my back and could not get to work. He was new to the clinic. So I registered with him as there will not be too many patients and I will be able to see him easily. But as time went on he got so many patients that I need about a week to get an appoinment. Bad boy...me no way as I have not changed.

Now he is so tranquilised with my presence he is seeing something he imagine to be there. What course of action am I to take? Bugger me if you wish and make me arse a bit more bigger, but it will not seve any result to me or to the learned doctor.

As I said earlier it is difficult to get an appoinment; and when I get to see him the problem is not there any more and it is difficult to pretend. And by that time I have gone into the internet and triy to find out what I am suffering from. Then I see him I go on with the assumptions I made from reading all the shite in the net. Now he does not want to know me or the things I am suffering from. I will need which doctor to attend to my woes?

No comments: