Friday 13 April 2012

google Take Over

I have been writing this blog for a while now. I seen it been taken over by google. (no capitol G)! Why you might ask. Because I am fed up with the boffins in google asking me to provide them with my phone number, everytime I log in. I do not want them to have my number. It is bloody privete matey.

Is it polite to request someone's phone number? I feel the buggers are not polite at all. You refuse to give your number, and they put another little window asking you to verify it. It is not a mistake, for someone to click the "skip this" is it. If it is a mistake put that link not just underneath but somewhere different. Why do they ask for my number. Take my dog for a long walk huh? I hate you google. Untill you do something about this I am going off your search engine. Little step for me but a giant step for the webbykind.

No comments: